2-Night Kent Getaway£99 instead of £170 (at Stade Court Hotel, Kent) for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast, £109 inc. 3-course dinner - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 in picturesque Kent.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double with TV and Wi-Fi.
- Includes a full English breakfast each morning.
- Upgrade to get a 3-course dinner on your first night.
- Visit Port Lympne Wild Animal Park or Folkestone Downs.
- Voucher valid until 6th Jul 2014 (excl. 20th-21st Apr, 4th-5th May and 25th-26th May). Valid Sun-Thu only.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 4th May 2014.
- Voucher valid until 6th Jul 2014.
- Valid Sun-Thu only.
- Excl. 20th-21st Apr, 4th-5th May and 25th-26th May.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Labelled the Garden of England thanks to its neatly manicured landscape abundant in greenery, flowers and all things bright and beautiful, Kent is the holiday destination that just keeps on giving...
Today we’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast for £99, or upgrade to add a 3-course dinner on the first night of your stay for just £109, saving you up to 42% off Stade Court Hotel’s prices.
With seafront views, friendly staff and a great location in the heart of Kent, Stade Court Hotel is a perfect getaway for a romantic mini break for two. With today’s deal, you’ll kick back and relax in an en-suite twin or double room which comes complete with Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and flat screen TV. You can even upgrade for a sea view room for just an extra £10pn. Each morning of your stay you’ll awaken to a freshly cooked full English breakfast - just make your way down to the dining area to enjoy before you head out to explore all Kent has to offer. If you choose to upgrade, you'll be treated to a delicious three-course meal on the first night of your stay. With starters such as moules marinière, mains including lamb shank with mashed potato and teriyaki chicken with rice, and desserts like pannacotta with wild berries, you're in for a real treat.
Stade Court Hotel’s beachfront location makes it the perfect base for those in search of sea, sand and possibly sun! But if the barometer fails to rise why not check out the nearby Port Lympne Wild Animal Park - a 600-acre safari park with a historic stately home and gardens at its centre. Alternatively, Folkestone Downs with its fields of orchids and butterflies makes an idyllic location for a leisurely afternoon stroll. Happy holidays, one and all!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Stade Court Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Nice hotel with lovely sea views”
Reviewed: 26 March 2014
"Staff looked after us well."
Reviewed: 24 March 2014
“Excellent value with beautiful views”
Reviewed: 17 March 2014
Meerkat Experience for 2£39 instead of £99 for a one-hour meerkat experience for two with Will’s Wild Animal Encounters, Telford - save 61%
Time left to purchase