2nt 4* Wye Valley Break From £69 instead of up to £124 (at The Royal Lodge, Herefordshire) for a 2-night stay for 2 people inc. full English breakfast - save up to 44%
Save up to 44%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a 2-night break for 2 people during April, May or June.
- In a comfortable double or twin bedroom with TV and Wi-Fi.
- Includes full English breakfast each morning.
- Based on the edge of the Forest of Dean.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014. Excludes Saturdays.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st May 2014.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Doctor Foster may not have had all that much luck in Gloucester, but that's probably because he didn't go on a Wowcher deal…
We're offering you a 2-night break for 2 including breakfast from £69, saving you up to 44% off The Royal Lodge's price of up to £124.
Nestled in the heart of the Wye Valley on the edge of the spectacular Royal Forest of Dean, The Royal Lodge's setting is idyllic to say the least. Surrounded by terraced gardens of magnolia trees and boasting serene views overlooking the River Wye, this four-star hotel's historical status as a hunting lodge lives on in its regal air. On arrival at your countryside retreat you'll be welcomed in before being shown to your double or twin room complete with crisp linens, Wi-Fi and TV.
With today's deal, you'll also wake up to a delicious full English each morning - just the thing to help you refuel before a day exploring the local area. As well as activities including canoeing, climbing and golf on offer nearby, the towns of Gloucester, Cheltenham and Hereford are also within easy reach. Of course, the wilds of the Brecon Beacons National Park are only a short drive away if you consider yourself a bit of a rambler. Whatever you get up in this beautiful part of the UK, we think you'll have a truly memorable time...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Royal Lodge to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"A lovely base to explore the Welsh borders"
Reviewed: 30 March 2014
"Very nice hotel in a stunning location"
Reviewed: 26 March 2014
"Excellent hotel staff, very accommodating"
lynda f, Cardiff
Reviewed: 24 March 2014
Flying Lesson & Club Membership @ Bristol Airport£99 for a 30-minute flying lesson and six-month membership for one or £189 for a 60-minute flying lesson and membership for two at Bristol Flying Club - save up to 69%
The Belfry Spa, 2 Treatments, Fire & Ice Experience & Afternoon Tea£79 for a spa day including fire and ice experience, two treatments and afternoon tea, £149 for two people at The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield - save up to 43%
Time left to purchase