The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts Show 2015 @ SECC Glasgow£4 for an afternoon ticket to ‘Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts’ @ SECC Glasgow on 22nd, 23rd, 24th or 25th October 2015 from ICHF Events
- Marvel at the Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show!
- Over 100 exhibitors plus workshops.
- Valid 1pm-5pm on 22nd, 23rd, 24th or 25th October 2015.
- Under-16s go free!
- Based at Glasgows SECC, next to the River Clyde.
- Discover the latest innovations from the eclectic crafting world.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy 9 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid on 22nd, 23rd, 24th or 25th Oct 2015 only.
- Valid for afternoon entry only (1pm- 5pm).
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
If you’re nifty with needles, take your craft to where it’ll be most appreciated...
We’re offering you a ticket to the ‘Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts’ for just £4!
Based at Glasgow's SECC, this year’s Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show is taking place on 22nd-25th October 2015. Your ticket includes afternoon entry on one of these days (from 1pm-5pm), where you'll find the exhibition halls packed with the latest supplies, ideas and innovations from the world of creative crafting. With over 100 exhibitors, plus competitions, workshops and demonstrations from renowned industry experts, there’s plenty to see and do including jewellery making and beading, paper crafting, knitting, stitching and dressmaking!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Please print off your wowcher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Online Novel Writing Course£19 instead of £349 for an online novel writing course from First Novel Masterclass - unlock your potential and save 95%
Time left to purchase