'Vampire Facelift'£169 instead of £350 for a 'vampire facelift' at Strathearn Medical Clinics, Glasgow - save 52%
Time left to purchase
- Look fabulous with a 'vampire facelift'.
- Uses PRP in a bid to stimulate collagen production.
- Adored by celebs such as Kim Kardashian.
- 100% natural treatment.
- Relax in the hands of experienced & professional practitioner.
- Based in Glasgow.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 5th May 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged between 27-60.
- Subject to availability.
We thought good vampires stopped at the delicious David Boreanaz. We were wrong. Check out today's bloody beautiful deal...
We're offering you a 'vampire facelift' for just £169, saving you 52% off Strathearn Medical Clinics' price of £350.
Undoubtedly the hottest treatment on the market at the moment, the 'vampire facelift' is hailed as the latest and greatest beauty treatment available, becoming a favourite with celebs! Recently posting a picture of herself during the treatment, glamour puss Kim Kardashian is just one of many queuing for a taste of this treatment. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is used in a bid to help the body to heal, as well as stimulate collagen production in order to encourage firmer, smoother skin. First you'll get a full consultation. Then, during the treatment, an experienced and friendly practitioner will take a small amount of your blood and place it into a centrifuge which will separate it into components. The plasma and platelets from your sample will then be reintroduced to your body in the desired areas, in a bid to create firmer and younger-looking skin. The whole treatment will last approximately 60 minutes. Go on, give it a try!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Strathearn Medical Clinics to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.