140hr TEFL Course£45 instead of £559 (from TEFLINK) for an online 140 hour TEFL Master Course – learn to teach English abroad and save 92%
Time left to purchase
- Designed to give you the skills you need to teach English abroad.
- Includes 20 different modules (see below).
- Get access to sample lesson plans, audio lessons and video clips.
- 140 hours of content.
- Learn at your own pace whenever you like.
- Receive the TEFL Advanced Plus Certificate upon successful completion.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 6 months.
If you’re sitting at your desk right now, staring blankly at a screen full of letters/ numbers/ charts and dreaming of places far away, then you might want to take a look at today’s deal…
We're offering you a 140 hour TEFL Master course for just £45, saving you 92% off TEFLINK's price of £559 (correct as of 17.7.12).
TEFLINK’s most advanced course is designed to give you all the skills you need to teach English abroad: you’ll take the Core Module, the five units of teaching preparation course and all three specialist teaching modules. Upon successful completion you’ll receive the TEFL Advanced Plus Certificate. Modules include:
Foundations of English Teaching
- The Building Blocks of Language
- Grammar Fundamentals
- Practical Grammar Teaching
Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparatory Module
These modules of the cover the 5 parts of the TKT test.
- Language Module - Functions, Grammar, Lexis and Pronunciation
- Language Skills Module - Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing
- TKT Certificate 1 Module - Learning and Teaching Languages Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT Certificate 1
- TKT Certificate 2 Module- Teaching Materials and Lesson Planning Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT Certificate 2
- Classroom Management Module
Teaching Juniors and Teens
- Young Learner Fundamentals
- Challenges in the Young Learner classroom
- The Magic of Stories
- Lesson Planning for Young Learners
Higher Level Teaching
- ESP (English for Specific Purposes)
- Business English
- Preparation for Tests
- Teaching 1-to-1
- Very Large Classes
- Teaching in Challenging Situations
- Putting the Learner First
- Cross-cultural Issues and Behaviour
Redemption is easy:
1. Once the deal ends we'll send you your wowcher.
2. Call, email or visit the TEFLINK website using the details on the wowcher.
3. Quote your full wowcher code when prompted.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.