Wiltshire Break & Dinner £129 instead of up to £230.90 (at Guyers House Hotel, Corsham) for a 2 night stay for 2 inc. 2 course dinner & breakfast - save up to 44%
Save up to 44%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2 night stay for 2 in a beautiful country house hotel in the village of Corsham, just outside Bath.
- En-suite double or twin rooms include TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Includes a 2-course meal for 2 in the hotel's 2 AA Rosette restaurant.
- Plus you'll be treated to a full English breakfast each morning.
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get a glass of house wine each if dining in the restaurant for a second night.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 28th Feb 2013, must book by 31st Jan.
- Excludes 23rd Dec - 2nd Jan and 14th- 16th Feb.
- A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to the bill.
- Dinner valid on the 1st night only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Limited weekend availability in December.
- Subject to availability.
Today's deal proves you don't need to travel to Paris for fine dining, or Seville for awe-inspiring scenery. Not when it's right here on your doorstep...
Today we're offering you a 2 night stay for 2 including a 2 course dinner for only £129, saving you up to 44% off Guyers House Hotel's price of up to £230.90.
Nestled in the picture-perfect village of Corsham, Guyers Country House Hotel boasts proximity to some of the south-west's most popular hot-spots including Bath, Castle Combe and Lacock Abbey. Set amongst 6 acres of landscaped gardens and boasting everything from tennis court and croquet lawn to fitness room and bar, there's no shortage of luxury amenities to keep you entertained throughout your mini-break. All of the hotel's en-suite double and twin rooms include TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities, not to mention comfortable furnishings and elegant décor. Plus upon awakening from a peaceful slumber, head down to the hotel's cosy dining area where a freshly prepared full English breakfast awaits each morning of your stay.
With an abundance of nearby towns and cities from sleepy Castle Combe to the World Heritage city of Bath all only a short drive away, you'll have no shortage of things to see and do on your break. Whether you choose to shop up a storm in Cheltenham or take a lazy stroll through Castle Combe, rest assured your tired feet will be rewarded with a delicious meal in the hotel's gourmet bistro. The 2 AA Rosette restaurant is run by talented head chef Gareth John, whose British inspired 'fine dining' menu is packed full of delicious dishes such as seared scallops and smoked duck breast that won't fail to have you in raptures.
How to Redeem
- Click 'buy' and we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Guyers House Hotel to make your booking
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Nicely decorated and furnished, with excellent restaurant and professional friendly staff."
Reviewed: 16 November 2012
"Stunning setting, beautiful hotel."
Reviewed: 07 November 2012
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed: 16 October 2012
Online Trading Course£14 instead of £300 for an online trading course from Savi Trading - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase