Devon Riverside Hotel£79 instead of up to £166 (from Passage House Hotel) for a 2nt stay for 2 inc. breakfast & sparkling wine, £119 for 3nts - save up to 52%
Save up to 52%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 award winner.
- Includes daily full English breakfast.
- Plus a glass of sparkling wine on arrival.
- Access to a superb health spa and leisure club.
- Stay in a double or twin en-suite.
- Explore the spectacular scenery of Newton Abbot and Dartmoor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Apr 2014.
- Book by 28th Feb 2014.
- £15 surcharge for all Sat stays & 14th Feb.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Boasting buckets of charm and with character in spades, today's seaside break is perfect for those who want to get away...
We're offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast and sparkling wine for just £79, or 3 nights with breakfast and sparkling wine for £119, saving you up to 52% off Passage House Hotel's prices.
You could hunt high and low and struggle to find somewhere more breath-taking than Newton Abbot. Surrounded by miles of South Devonshire coastline and award-winning beaches, Passage House Hotel is perfectly poised for those wishing to indulge in the great outdoors. Upon arrival at this charming 17th century coaching inn, you and your guest will enjoy a chilled glass of sparkling wine to welcome you to this grand hotel.
Staying two or three nights, each morning you'll enjoy a scrumptious full English breakfast in the Vue Brasserie which boasts wonderful views overlooking the Teign estuary. With a health spa and leisure club including gym and pool tucked away within this well-appointed hotel, why not grab your sports kit and head down for a post-breakfast workout? With the likes of the blue flag beaches like Bantham, Preston and Meadfoot, exploration is a must. Head out to enjoy the delights of South Devon from the sublime coastal scenery to the rolling tors of Dartmoor which offer a haven for walkers, cyclists and nature-lovers alike. For thespy types, the Princess Theatre Torquay and Castle Drogo is a stone's throw away. Whatever you indulge in, you're sure to blown away by South Devon...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Passage House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Will stay here again"
Reviewed: 19 January 2014
"The setting on the banks of the River Teign is beautiful"
Reviewed: 17 January 2014
"Clean and well appointed"
Reviewed: 16 January 2014