2 London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show Tkts @ Olympia London£12 instead of £24 for 2 tickets to The London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show at Olympia London - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Get two tickets to visit The London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show.
- With 300 exhibitors, masterclasses and advice from 11 property experts.
- Topics inc. eco living, architectural design, interior design and more.
- Talk to certified RIBA architects in the 'Ask the Architects' area.
- Celebrity experts inc. Julia Kendall from ITV's 60-Minute Makeover, BBC's Piers Taylor and more.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Redeem by 5pm on 25th Sep 2014.
- Voucher valid 26th-28th Sep 2014.
- Valid for entry on one day only.
- Subject to availability.
With summer in the air, there’s never been a better time to spruce up your home. Stir yourself from the sofa - it’s time to get inspired…
We're offering you two tickets to The London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show for just £12, saving you 50% off The The London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show's price of £24.
Want to transform your humble abode into one that's fit for a queen? With two tickets to The London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show, you can find all the ideas, products and expert advice you need. Running from Friday 26th until Sunday 28th September at Olympia in Kensington, you'll enjoy access to 300 exhibitors, daily seminars, masterclasses and bespoke advice from 11 property experts, with topics covering eco living, architectural design, interior design, planning permission and more.
The newly updated Interior Design and Decorating Clinic (brought to you by Dulux Design Service) will offer visitors insightful ideas on how to decorate their homes through appealing colour schemes, wall coverings and furnishings. What's more, the certified RIBA architects are on hand in the 'Ask the Architects' area for visitors who are curious about the design and construction process of their project. Daily seminars will also be hosted by celebrity property and renovation experts, including Piers Taylor, the award-winning RIBA architect and co-presenter of BBC2 show The House that 100k Built; Julia Kendall from ITV's 60-Minute Makeover; Matt James from BBC Radio 4's Gardener's Question Time; and Charlie Luxton from More4's Building the Dream. Packed with inspiring ideas, expert tips and bags of entertainment, today's deal promises to be a great day out!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to The London Homebuilding & Renovating and Home Improvement Show's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and contact details to receive your e-tickets.
- Print out your e-tickets and take them with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3-Course Meal & Cocktails for 2 @ Marco Pierre White - 2 Locations!£49 for a 3-course meal for 2 including a cocktail each at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co. from Buyagift - choose from 2 locations & save up to 48%
3hr Drifting Experience, Birmingham Wheels or Brands Hatch£59 instead of £199 for a drifting experience, £109 for two people, £199 for four or £299 for six at Flatout Factory, Birmingham Wheels or Brands Hatch - save up to 70%
6 Laser Hair Removal Sessions - 2 London Locations! £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on any one area, £99 for three areas at His & Hers Beauty Clinic, King's Cross or Woodford Green - save up to 94%
Time left to purchase