Horror Walk for 2£12 instead of £24 for 2 tickets to the 'One Square Mile of Murder' tour with the award-winning Spirit of Glasgow - scare yourself silly & save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 winning company.
- Learn about Glasgow’s gory and haunted history.
- Tour starts at Blythswood Square and lasts up to 50 minutes.
- Be educated and entertained by your costumed guide.
- Tours held on selected dates at times between 7pm-9pm.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 16th Nov 2013.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
We know what you did last Friday night. So crawl out from behind the sofa and come out to play with today’s deal. It’ll be love at first fright…
Today we’re offering you 2 tickets to the 'One Square Mile of Murder' tour for only £12, saving you 50% off Spirit of Glasgow’s price of £24.
Spirit of Glasgow offers a truly haunting experience - so be afraid, be very afraid! Meeting outside 7 Blythswood Square, you’ll join your costumed Spirit of Glasgow guide as they escort you on a grizzly 50-minute 'One Square Mile of Murder' tour. As you’re guided expertly through the historic streets, you’ll hear grizzly tales of murder, injustice and of a human crocodile. But beware, who knows who or what you may encounter along the way - so join them if you dare and let the spirit of Glasgow compel you!
Tours are held at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm on the following dates:
- 1st November
- 2nd November
- 8th November
- 9th November
- 15th November
- 16th November
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Spirit of Glasgow's site using the link we send you.
- Select the date and time of your walk.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“A thrilling ghost tour that will raise hairs!”
Reviewed: 05 September 2013
Reviewed: 28 July 2013
Klaudiag68, Chicago Illinois
Reviewed: 21 April 2013