Fine Dining for 2 £19 instead of up to £39.80 for a 2-course meal for 2 at The Silverwells, Glasgow - save up to 52%
Save up to 52%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a starter and main or main and dessert for 2 people.
- Starters inc. soup of the day, haggis bon bons, chicken parfait and more.
- Mains inc. chicken ballontine, lamb cutlets, mushroom penne and more.
- Finish with dessert such as lemon cheesecake or sticky toffee pudding.
- Super stylish restaurant - perfect for date night!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 14th Dec 2013.
- Valid for starters up to £5.95, mains to £13.95 & desserts to £5.95.
- Excludes seafood starters.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Fine dining needn't be merely for the rich and the famous - not with Wowcher on your side...
Today we're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 for only £19, saving you up to 52% off
The Silverwells Bothwell's price of up to £39.80.
An eclectic fusion of traditional French cooking with a Scottish twist, the menu at The Silverwells Bothwell is a true foodie delight that simply has to be tried. Head down to the stylish, candlelit eatery with today's deal and you'll be treated to a 2-course meal for two with your choice of main course and starter or dessert each. Starters include the decadent black pudding and chorizo salad, whilst sweet tooths won't be able to resist the delicious chocolate orange mousse or sticky toffee pudding for dessert. And with mains including slow-roasted pork, wild mushroom penne and chicken ballotine, it's safe to say you're in for a real treat. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Silverwells Bothwell to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Very tasteful meal”
Reviewed: 26 May 2013
"Would happily return"
Reviewed: 08 May 2013
Reviewed: 28 April 2013