Perthshire Retreat for 2£49 (at Bridge of Tilt Hotel) for a 1-night stay for 2 including breakfast, £79 for 2 nights inc. a 3-course dinner, £105 for 3 nights - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a romantic 1, 2 or 3-night Perthshire break for 2.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double room with TV.
- Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast each morning.
- Plus a three-course dinner if you stay for 2 or 3 nights.
- Perfect for those who love the great outdoors.
- Voucher valid 1st Sep 2014-28th Feb 2015 (excludes 23rd Dec 2014-2nd Jan 2015).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Oct 2014.
- Voucher valid 1st Sep 2014-28th Feb 2015.
- Excludes 23rd Dec 2014-2nd Jan 2015.
- £5pn surcharge for Friday and Saturday night stays.
- Subject to availability.
Rich in stunning landscapes, friendly hospitality and plenty of whisky, the diverse area of Perthshire makes for the perfect romantic mini-break destination...
Today we're offering you a 1-night break for 2 including breakfast for £49, a 2-night break including breakfast and a 3-course dinner for £79 or a 3-night stay including breakfast and a 3-course dinner for £105, saving you up to 42% off The Bridge of Tilt's prices.
A former hunting lodge that has been lovingly restored into a characterful hotel, The Bridge of Tilt benefits from a picture perfect location on the River Tilt. Head over with today's deal and you'll be greeted by friendly staff, praised on Trip Advisor for their attentive hospitality. You'll be shown to an individually furnished twin or double room with TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each morning before you head out to explore beautiful Perthshire, make sure you take advantage of your full Scottish breakfast, served in the hotel's dining area.
Nestled in the heart of the rugged Scottish Highlands, the hotel is the perfect base for those who love the great outdoors. Put on your hiking boots and stroll down to Blair Castle which dates back to 1269 or head to Queen's View near Loch Tummel for breathtaking rural views. As no stay in the highlands is complete without a visit to a whisky distillery, we recommend a visit to the smallest in Scotland - which is just a short drive from the Bridge of Tilt hotel. Just make sure you work up an appetite, as if you stay for two or three nights you'll be treated to a three-course dinner from a menu with starters such as smoked salmon and prawns, delicious mains like loin of pork and vegetable cannelloni and a range of delectable desserts on offer. Mmmm!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Bridge of Tilt Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Very comfortable, staff friendly.”
elizabeth m, Stevenson
Reviewed: 22 August 2014
"Warm welcome and excellent service throughout our stay."
craig j, Aberdeen
Reviewed: 19 August 2014
"Great base for exploring this beautiful area."
Reviewed: 12 August 2014
3hr House Cleaning Service£19 instead of up to £35.82 for a three-hour domestic cleaning service from Thomas Cleaning - spruce up your home and save up to 47%
Time left to purchase