Executive PA Course£25 instead of £289 (from Blue Mountain Training Solutions) for an executive and personal assistant online course - save 91%
Time left to purchase
- Get access to an online executive and personal assistant course.
- The perfect addition to your CV.
- Work to your own schedule and receive a certifcate upon completion.
- Great if you're looking to kick start your career.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Aug 2014.
- Students will need access to a computer with a modern and up-to-date browser.
- Subject to availability.
“Tell me why I don’t like Mondays”…erm, because you're bored of your job and you need a change of career? If that sounds like you then we may have just the thing.
We’re offering you an Executive and PA online short course for £25 saving you 91% off Blue Mountain Training Solutions' price of £289 (correct as of 17.8.14).
This could be just the thing if you need a change of direction or you want to add to your existing skill set. If done right, the job of the executive or personal assistant is invaluable to the success of the company and this course will cover all the tricks of the trade to help make you the best PA out there! Learn how to manage meetings, how to communicate effectively and how to adapt to the needs of the organisation. The course takes the form of twelve easy-to-follow tutorials and only eight hours of study is required. Work online and at your own pace (you'll receive unlimited, lifetime access to course materials) and receive a certificate upon successful completion. This could be just what your CV is crying out for - set yourself on the road to success by hitting the ‘Buy’ button and learn to love Monday mornings.
Online Course Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP, OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up-to-date Browser (Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities.
List of modules:
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Working with your Manager
- Module Three - Adminstrative Soft Skills
- Module Four - Effective Time Management
- Module Five - Meeting Management
- Module Six - Tools of the Trade (Part 1)
- Module Seven - Tools of the Trade (Part 2)
- Module Eight - Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Module Nine - Organisational Skills
- Module Ten - Confidentiality Guidelines
- Module Eleven - Special Tasks
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Blue Mountain Training Solutions' site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3-Course Dining for 2 @ No 11 Brasserie, Edinburgh£38 instead of up to £78.50 for a luxury three-course meal for two people with three sides to share at No 11 Brasserie, Edinburgh - save up to 52%
Insomnia Gaming Scotland Tkt @ Edinburgh EICC£14 instead of £20 for a day visitor ticket to Insomnia Gaming Scotland at the EICC in Edinburgh on 30th April or 1st May 2016 - save 30%
Book Keeping & Payroll Training Course - Online or Classroom£19 instead of £495 for an online book keeping and payroll training course, £249 for a classroom-based course at E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
Time left to purchase