3 or 4nt Morecambe Caravan Break for 6£89 (with Park Resorts) for a 3 or 4nt self-catering caravan break for up to 6 at Regent Bay or Ocean Edge Leisure Park - save up to 68%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Parks are winners of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Stay for 3 nights (Fri-Sun) or 4 nights (Mon-Thurs) as a group of up to 6.
- In a self-catered static caravan with a kitchen, bathroom and TV.
- Includes gas, electricity and linen.
- Both parks feature entertainment, sports, kids and leisure facilities.
- Voucher valid 1st-Sep-6th Oct 2014 (excludes 5th-7th Sep).
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to 6 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 29th Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid 1st-Sep-6th Oct 2014.
- Excludes 5th-7th Sep 2014.
- No cancellations once booked.
- You will stay in a 2-bedroom caravan with a pull-out sofa bed, or a 3-bedroom caravan where available.
- Subject to availability.
Britain’s beautifully balmy summer has us all crying out for stay-cations this year!
That’s why we’re offering you a 3-night (Friday-Sunday) or 4-night (Monday-Thursday) self-catered caravan break for up to 6 people for only £89, saving you up to 68% off Park Resorts' price of up to £189.
Park Resorts offer self-catering holidays for families and groups of friends who definitely don't want to compromise on location - so if it's a relaxed coastal break that you're after, today's deal has got it in buckets and spades! You’ll be staying in a spacious open-plan caravan that comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, separate bathroom and TV. The caravans contain double and twin rooms, making them ideal for a group getaway for up to six people. All you have to do is choose your destination from the following:
Ocean Edge: This scenic coastal retreat is close to the historic village of Heysham and is based on the southern shores of Morecambe Bay, overlooking the Irish Sea. Park facilities include a family beer garden, café, indoor heated swimming pool and sauna - children can play in a fantastic soft play area and will be kept occupied by the plentiful entertainment in the kids club, Sparky's Krew. Ocean Edge also has its own indoor entertainment complex that offers a superb family cabaret lounge, over-18s bar and amusement arcade. The resort also provides a free bus service into Morecambe so you can make the most of your location. Perfect!
Regent Bay: Based just a short stroll from the Morecambe promenade and beach, this park is perfect for those who want their fair share of sea, sand and surf. Morecambe itself is famed for its breathtaking sunsets, so you'll have fantastic opportunity to enjoy these during the evening, whilst the town's bowling, bingo and Laser Quest make for ideal daytime entertainment. Regent Bay facilities include an indoor swimming pool and sauna, outdoor sports arena and indoor children's play area.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Park Resorts location of your choice using the relevant number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Returned back from a five day trip and am missing it already" (Regent)
Reviewed: 03 August 2014
“Fab family park” (Regent)
Reviewed: 02 August 2014
"We are looking forward to coming back soon" (Ocean)
Reviewed: 02 August 2014