Edinburgh Chocolate or Cupcake & Macaron Tour for 2£23 for a chocolate tour of Edinburgh for 2 people, £30 for a cupcake and macaron tour for 2 with Great British Tours - save up to 62%
A chocolate tour of Edinburgh for 2 with Great British Tours (was £60) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 62% (£37)
A cupcake and macaron tour of Edinburgh for 2 with Great British Tours (was £80) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 62% (£50)
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Treat yourself and a friend to a tour of Edinburgh’s best sweet spots.
- Opt for a chocolate tour or a cupcake and macaron tour!
- Visit luxury shops inc. Hotel Chocolat, Harvey Nichols & more.
- Sample decadent sweet treats along the way.
- Lasts approximately 2 ½ hours (see below for days and times).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th Oct 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Forget Willy Wonka - the only 'W' you should look to for your chocolate fix is Wowcher!
We’re offering you a chocolate tour of Edinburgh for 2 people for £23, or a cupcake and macaron tour for 2 people for just £30, saving you up to 62% off Great British Tours’ prices.
With Edinburgh boasting some of the finest sweet spots in the world, you’d have to be stark raving mad to miss out on today’s deal. Whether you’re a chocolate connoisseur or mad for macarons, you and a lucky companion will definitely learn a thing or two!
You'll start your tour at the popular Patisserie Valerie in central Edinburgh then, accompanied by a tour guide, you will visit a range of the following exclusive chocolate boutiques and sample their sweet delights. You'll head to:
- Patisserie Valerie: A perfect rendezvous, and a perfect macaron!
- Hotel Chocolat: Award-winning chocolatier with a focus on luxury.
- Henley’s: This sweet maker’s homemade dark chocolate ice cream is something else!
- Bibi’s Bakery: Award-winning chocolate brownies and heavenly cupcakes.
- Harvey Nichols: The chocolate concession at Harvey Nicks is everything you’d expect and more!
- Fudge Kitchen: The finest fudge in Scotland.
- Lickety Splits: Possibly the coolest sweet shop in the world.
- Runs Thursday to Sunday at 3pm and lasts for approximately 2 ½ hours.
With six tastings included, this cupcake and macaron tour frequents the finest culinary artisans and dessert boutiques on the Royal Mile, bringing the heavenly experience of these sinfully good confections straight to your taste buds!
- Cuckoo’s Bakery: Creating delicious cupcakes by hand daily, the experts at Cuckoo’s Bakery use only the highest quality and locally sourced ingredients.
- Bibi’s Bakery: Marvellous meringues, scrumptious cupcakes and delectable macarons.
- Patisserie Valerie: This patisserie’s juicy macarons hit the spot - Belgique c'est magnifique!
- Mademoiselle Macaron at Lickety Splits: Exquisite perfection is high praise indeed, but the Mademoiselle lives up to her reputation with ease!
- Mimi's Picnic Parlour: A family run business with a stunning reputation. Edinburgh just can't get enough of Mimi's naughty indulgences.
- Pinnies and Poppy Seeds: Putting shortbread back on the map, Pinnies do things with the traditional biscuit that you just can't imagine.
Runs Friday to Sunday at 12 midday and last for approximately 2 ½ hours. Spots are limited so get in quick!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Great British Tours' site to book using the link we send you.
- Fill out the booking form.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.