2nt Lune Valley Retreat & Dinner for 2£129 instead of up to £300 (at The Whoop Hall) for a 2-night break for 2 including breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea - save up to 57%
Save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
- Spend 2 nights in a 17th century hotel in the Lune Valley.
- Stay in a beautifully decorated en-suite twin or double room.
- Includes a daily full English breakfast each.
- Plus a 3-course dinner for 2 on your first night plus an afternoon tea for 2.
- Leisure facilities inc. indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
- Voucher valid 1st Aug-1st Oct 2014 (excludes 15th-17th Aug).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid 1st Aug-1st Oct 2014.
- Excludes 15th-17th Aug 2014.
- £10pn supplement for Fri and Sat night stays.
- Subject to availability.
Eschew airport queues and confusing currency this year with a Great British break you won't forget in a hurry...
Today we're offering you a 2-night break for 2 including breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea for just £129, saving you up to 57% off The Whoop Hall's price of up to £300.
Based on the outskirts of the charming market town of Kirkby Lonsdale, The Whoop Hall is the ideal base from which to explore the stunning Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. You and a lucky companion will head to the picturesque 17th century country club, resting your heads in a tastefully decorated double or twin bedroom with all the usual amenities. Each morning, you'll get a full English breakfast in the dining area, so you're set up to enjoy the numerous local attractions and activities.
Situated on the borders of Cumbria, Lancashire and Yorkshire, the hotel is close to all the local must-visit spots and natural beauties like the famous Devil’s Bridge that spans the river Lune. Alternatively, spread your wings to the neighbouring counties and visit Lancaster Castle, Lakes Aquarium in Cumbria, or the Ingleton Waterfalls in Yorkshire. Once you’re done with exploring, you’ll be pleased to learn you and your travelling buddy can enjoy full use of the hotel leisure facilities including an 18-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fitness studio and spa. On the first night of your stay, you will be treated to a delectable three-course meal featuring mouthwatering mains, such as slow cooked pork belly or the pan fried fillet of seabass - plus delicious desserts, like the caramelised white peach cheesecake. As if this isn't amazing enough, the friendly and attentive staff at The Whoop Hall will serve you afternoon tea, boasting a selection of dainty sandwiches, scones with lashings of clotted cream and jam, and tea or coffee. With such amazing treats, we've no idea what you're waiting for - head to the Lune Valley now!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Whoop Hall to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 19 July 2014
"The staff were excellent, always friendly and helpful"
Reviewed: 15 July 2014
Reviewed: 08 July 2014