Fitness Management & Sports Nutrition Course£29 instead of £690 (from Aim Redstone) for a 16-module fitness management and sports nutrition course - save 96%
Time left to purchase
- Take a fitness management and sports nutrition course.
- Includes 16 modules.
- Covering coaching, injuries, first aid and more.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Get a certificate upon completion.
- Ideal for those looking for a career in the health and fitness industry.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 7th Aug 2014.
Are you on a mission to learn about nutrition? Fuel your ambition with today’s proposition (meanwhile, we’ll focus on our burgeoning rap career)...
We're offering you a 16-module fitness management and sports nutrition course for just £29, saving you 96% off Aim Redstone’s price of £690 (correct as of 20.7.14).
The health and fitness industry is one of the fastest-growing industries around, but it can be overwhelming for a novice to navigate. Whether you’re looking to train as a nutritionist or become a flab-fighting fitness guru, the fitness management and sports nutrition course from Aim Redstone is designed to equip you with the knowledge you need to get started. The 16-module course covers a variety of topics, from common myths and misconceptions to sports injuries and first aid. You’ll also learn about business management and will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Course content:
- Module 1: Personal fitness management
- Module 2: Screening and testing
- Module 3: Programme writing
- Module 4: The components of fitness
- Module 5: The physiology of healing
- Module 6: Injuries
- Module 7: First aid
- Module 8: Goal setting
- Module 9: Business management
- Module 10: Myths and misconceptions
- Module 11: Principles of coaching in sport
- Module 12: Planning the diet
- Module 13: Vegetarians and vegans in sport
- Module 14: Water in our diet
- Module 15: Weight control in sport
- Module 16: Misconceptions, body fat and supplementation
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Aim Redstone’s website to book using the link we send you.
- Select 'Wowcher' from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3-Course Dining for 2 @ No 11 Brasserie, Edinburgh£38 instead of up to £78.50 for a luxury three-course meal for two people with three sides to share at No 11 Brasserie, Edinburgh - save up to 52%
Insomnia Gaming Scotland Tkt @ Edinburgh EICC£14 instead of £20 for a day visitor ticket to Insomnia Gaming Scotland at the EICC in Edinburgh on 30th April or 1st May 2016 - save 30%
Book Keeping & Payroll Training Course - Online or Classroom£19 instead of £495 for an online book keeping and payroll training course, £249 for a classroom-based course at E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
Time left to purchase