Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour£10 instead of up to £20 for an Edinburgh ghost bus tour inc. guidebook with 365Tickets - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a spooky Edinburgh bus tour.
- A double-decker comedy horror show featuring actors and commentary!
- Learn the city's ghoulish history.
- Includes a guidebook.
- Lasts approx. 1hr and 15-mins - valid Mon-Fri.
- Tours depart daily from Waverley Bridge at 7.30pm and 9pm.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 21st Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid until 21st Oct 2014.
- No cancellations or refunds once booked.
- Subject to availability.
If there's something strange in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call? Ghost bus tour!
We're offering you a ticket for an Edinburgh ghost bus tour for just £10, saving you up to 50% off 365Tickets' price of up to £20.
Edinburgh's ghost bus tours are just the ticket for fright-seeking punters with a morbid curiosity for horrible history. With on-board actors and technical trickery, the tour's classic 1960s Routemaster bus has been redesigned to give passengers the ultimate spine-chilling experience of sinister sightseeing. As the tour departs from Waverley Bridge, a creepy conductor will provide commentary, revealing haunted palaces, unmarked burial grounds and the many skeletons in Edinburgh's closet. And to top it off you'll get yourself a handy guidebook (perfect for scaredycats to hide underneath - or to read, of course). Visit Monday to Friday for a hilarious comedy horror showcase you'll never forget!
One child under 5 may travel per passenger (providing they don't take up an additional seat).
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to 365Tickets' site to book using the link we send you.
- Add the ticket to your cart.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Spa Day, 2 Treatments & Lunch @ Moness Resort, Aberfeldy£39 instead of up to £80 for a spa day including a massage, mini treatment, spa access and lunch for one, £75 for two people at Moness Resort, Aberfeldy - save up to 61%
Luxury Dunfermline Escape, 3-Course Dinner & Breakfast for 2£99 (at Best Western Plus Keavil House Hotel) for an overnight Scottish getaway for two, including breakfast and three-course dinner, £149 for two nights - save up to 42%
3hr MAC Makeup Class - 11 Locations!£29 instead of up to £99 for a three-hour MAC makeup masterclass at CMBTA in one of 11 locations - change your look with help from the experts and save up to 68%
Time left to purchase