2-night Cumbrian B&B Retreat for 2£69 instead of up to £140 (at The Miners Arms, Cumbria) for a 2-night break for 2 including breakfast - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night Cumbrian stay for 2.
- Includes daily full English breakfast.
- You'll stay in a comfy double room with Wi-Fi access and TV.
- Visit the glorious Cumbrian countryside this summer!
- Wowcher Bonus: Pre-book a 3-course meal for a complimentary bottle of wine.
- One of The Guardian’s Top 10 Cumbria hotels.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid between 31st Aug 2014-15th Jan 2015.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes bank holidays.
- £10pppn surcharge for Friday and Saturday night stays.
- Subject to availability.
Cumbria: the home of English poets William Wordsworth and Samuel Coleridge. If it's good enough for these regal Romantics, it's good enough for us...
We’re offering you a two-night Cumbrian break for 2 people including a daily full English breakfast for just £69, saving you up to 51% off The Miners Arms' price of up to £140.
Nestled amongst the Cumbrian delights of rolling countryside and fertile conservation areas, The Miners Arms is a luxury B&B with a difference. Boasting an exclusive place on the Top 10 B&Bs in Cumbria in The Times travel section in 2012, there's no other place you'll want to spend your well-deserved break. You and a loved one will spend two relaxing nights in a tastefully decorated double room, whilst the promise of a mouth-watering full English breakfast in the hotel’s dining area each morning will be just the thing to tempt you out of your comfortable bed. And to make life easy, why not pre-book to dine in the pleasant restaurant in the evening? As a Wowcher Bonus, you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to share with your three-course meal if you do choose to indulge!
With scenic walks galore from the doorstep of The Miners Arms, the quaint towns and villages nearby are perfect to while away a few hours enjoying shopping or sipping a relaxing mid-morning coffee. Those who love the great outdoors will be spoilt for choice with all the golf and shooting activities taking place around the area, whilst a simple stroll around the picturesque Lake District National Park or the rolling North Yorkshire Dales is the ideal way to spend an afternoon. We've got a suspicion you'll love your time in Cumbria, whatever you do and wherever you go...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Miners Arms to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"A fascinating and very very quiet area - well worth exploring."
Reviewed: 04 July 2014
“Fantastic place. Great for walkers and cyclists (or anyone else)”
Reviewed: 01 June 2014
"Newly refurbished to an excellent standard!"
Reviewed: 20 April 2014
Email Tarot Reading£6 instead of £15 for an email tarot reading from Suzi Edwards - save 60%
Time left to purchase