Scotland Trike Tour for 2£89 instead of £230 for a 1-hour trike tour for 2 inc. equipment, photos and tea or coffee with Trike Tours Scotland - save 61%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Take to the road with a scenic 1-hour trike tour around Edinburgh.
- Or opt to see Loch Lomand, Stirling, Perthshire or Queensferry.
- You'll get a leather jacket, helmet and gloves provided.
- Plus up to 15 photographs, shortbread and a dram of whisky.
- Experienced and friendly tour guides.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem by 11th Oct 2014.
- Voucher valid until 11th Jul 2015.
- Excludes 23rd Dec-10th Jan.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £25 rescheduling fee applies.
- £20pp surcharge for weekends (Sat-Sun) or bank holidays.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
In this technological age, we like our traditions with a twist of modernity. We've got the awesome FaceTime app, nouveau 'glamping' (that's glamorous camping for those of you who don't know) and, now, today's deal...
We're offering you a 1-hour trike tour of Edinburgh, Loch Lomond, Queensferry, Perthshire or Stirling for 2 people for just £89, saving you 61% off Trike Tours Scotland's price of £230.
Driving folks around since 2006, Trike Tours Scotland offers you one of the hippest ways to see Scotland's breathtaking scenery. With a leather jacket, helmet and gloves provided to help you look the part, you and one lucky friend will get to experience one of the following wicked tours:
- Edinburgh: This 1-hour tour covers the famous historic city, a trip through the world-famous New Town built in the 1800s, plus a visit to the ancient village of Cramond, which is the oldest inhabited location in Scotland that dates back almost 8000 years.
- Loch Lomond: This 1-hour tour starts from Balloch, where you'll be taken to see the breathtaking views of Loch Lomond, the largest and most famous freshwater loch in the UK. You'll then visit the area of Luss - renowned for its beauty and tranquility, it offers picture-postcard views around every corner.
- Stirling: This 1-hour tour starts in Stirling and continues on to the stunning sights of the Wallace Monument. You'll then head to the hills above Bridge of Allan, one of Stirling's hidden gems.
- Perthshire: Setting off from the South Inch in Perth, you'll take in the ancient town of Bridge of Earn before crossing onto the Baigle Straight, through the rolling countryside and into the village of Abernethy.
- Queensferry: Beginning from South Queensferry, your trike tour will take you under the world-famous Forth Rail Bridge, completed all the way back in 1890. After taking that in, you'll motor on through the outskirts of Edinburgh into Davidson's Mains, before moving onto Cramond to stop by the River Almond.
During each tour, you'll be treated to some shortbread and a wee dram of Monkey Shoulder malt whisky. As a souvenir of your trip, the friendly team at Trike Tours will take up to 15 photographs of you during the tour, which will be emailed to you when you get home. They can also put the pictures on a CD and post them for an additional charge. Sweet, no?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Trike Tours Scotland to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"A wonderful experience"
Reviewed: 06 July 2014
"We were both blown away with this experience"
Reviewed: 04 July 2014
"Seeing Scotland from the back of a trike is exhilarating"
Reviewed: 04 July 2014