Counselling Children Course£39 instead of £195 (from iLearn it Easy) for a Counselling Children online course - save 80%
Time left to purchase
- Take a ‘Counselling Children’ course.
- Learn about children’s psychological development and their needs.
- Approx. 100 hours of studying.
- Perfect for parents or social workers looking to broaden expertise.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 20th Jul 2014.
We were all children once, but sometimes it’s hard to remember quite how differently children see the world. Whether you’re a parent, teacher or social worker, why not take the opportunity to learn more about how to communicate with children?
We're offering you a 'Counselling Children' online course for just £39, saving you 80% off iLearn it Easy’s price of £195 (correct as of 2.7.14).
We all know that kids sometimes appear to live in a world of their own, but that can just be because of the differences in the way children’s and adult’s brains work and how they psychologically perceive the world around them. By learning about a variety of different psychological issues (see below), you can hope to gain a better understanding of how to communicate with children and how to deal with complex issues. With 24/7 access to the course material for a full 12 months, you’ll have plenty of time to complete the course in your own time.
- Child growth and development
- Stages of growth and development
- Factors which affect growth and development
- Key transitions in a child’s life
- Family problems
- Child poverty
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Parental substance misuse
- Parental mental health
- Child protection issues and bullying
- Policies and legislation
- The Protection of Children Act
- The Children Act
- Every child matters
- Childcare Act 2006
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child 1989
- Further legislation
- Hidden harm
- Working together to safeguard children
- Common Assessment Framework
- Local safeguarding children boards
- Safeguarding children and child protection
- Child protection plan
- Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service (CAFCASS)
- Child behavioural issues and mental health
- Therapeutic services, interventions and skills
- Barriers to communication
- Play therapy
- Solution focused therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Psychodynamic theory
- How counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to iLearn it Easy’s site using the link we send you.
- Add the course to your cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Bannatyne Spa Day & 2 Treatments - Over 30 Locations!£34 instead of £56.50 for a spa day including facial and massage for one person, £59 for two people at Bannatyne Spa - choose from over 30 locations and save up to 40%
5hr Allen Carr 'Stop Smoking' Seminar - 42 Locations!£129 instead of £299 for a five or six-hour 'Stop Smoking' seminar at a choice of 42 locations with Allen Carr's Easyway - save 57%
Time left to purchase