Italian Dining & Bellini Cocktails for 2£19.99 instead of up to £39.80 for a 2-course meal for 2 inc. starter, main and Bellini cocktail each at Bruschetta, Glasgow - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Italian meal for 2.
- Choose a starter and main each from the à la carte menu.
- Mains inc. salami pizza, mushroom risotto, meatball pasta and more.
- Plus a Bellini cocktail each.
- Modern and stylish restaurant.
- Open 7 days a week and based in Royal Exchange Square.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th Aug 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Excludes steak, pescatora and antipasti dishes.
- Subject to availability.
Mamma mia! Have we got a delizioso treat in store for you today...
Today we’re offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including your choice of starter, main course and a Bellini cocktail each for just £19.99, saving you up to 50% off Bruschetta's price of up to £39.80.
Inspired by traditional Italian cuisine and serving up food with impeccable flair and presentation, Bruschetta in Glasgow is open 7 days a week until midnight and is an undeniable treat for the palate. As you each sip on your Bellini cocktail and peruse the tongue-tantalising à la carte menu, you’ll find yourself absolutely spoilt for choice. With starters including pomodoro e prosciutto (bruschetta with chopped tomato, Parma ham, olive oil and basil, to you and me) and mains including a delicious selection of pastas, pizzas, risottos, salads and other specialist Italian dishes, you’ll be wishing you'd packed a bigger belt! Drool...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Bruschetta to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed: 10 April 2014
Reviewed: 29 March 2014
“Fantastic Italian food”
Reviewed: 26 March 2014