4nt Midweek Lodge Break for up to 4£199 instead of £400 (at Drummohr Holiday Park) for a 4-night luxury lodge break for up to 4 - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a luxury 4-night lodging break for up to 4.
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Lodges inc. 2 bedrooms, bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, lounge & TV.
- Plus a seating area with sea views.
- Based just 20mins from Edinburgh & 50mins from Glasgow.
- Valid for Mon-Fri stays until 14th Jul 2014.
The Fine Print
- One per up to 4 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays until 14th Jul 2014.
- Valid for Mon-Fri stays only.
- £150 refundable deposit payable at check-in.
- Excludes pets, towels and stag/hen parties.
- Subject to availability.
If you want to try camping but would rather not rough it in a dirty tent, swap smelly clothes and general discomfort for something a little more glam…
We’re offering you a four-night midweek luxury lodging holiday for up to 4 for £199, saving you 50% off Drummohr Holiday Park’s price of £400.
Hidden away in the heart of the East Lothian Countryside, Drummohr Holiday Park offers discerning travellers a base from which to get back to nature (without compromising on style or comfort)! Up to four people can be comfortably accommodated in the luxurious lodges, each decked out with a double room with an en-suite shower, twin room, bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, lounge and an outside seating area. And the best part? Sweeping sea views on your very doorstep…
If simply soaking up your surroundings in the beautiful East Lothian countryside isn’t enough, there are much more invigorating ways to explore the area. The outstanding natural beauty of The John Muir Way is just a stone’s throw from your lodging, stretching 134 miles across Scotland’s heartland from Helensburgh to Dunbar. If you find you need a break from the peace and quiet - unlikely but you never know! - head west and you’ll land in Edinburgh, where a host of attractions lure tourists from far and wide under the shadow of Castle Rock.
Choose from the following dates:
- Mon 16th June - Fri 20th June
- Mon 23rd June - Fri 27th June
- Mon 30th June - Fri 4th July
- Mon 7th July - Fri 11th July
- Mon 14th July - Fri 18th July
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Drummohr Holiday Park to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"I could not be more impressed. The site is well kept with a relaxed atmosphere"
Reviewed: 18 May 2014
"The site is first class, staff are extremely friendly and helpful"
Reviewed: 15 May 2014
"A highly recommended site, one which we would definitely return to in the future"
Reviewed: 30 April 2014
4-Course Beer-Matched Meal and Brewery Tour @ Andrew Usher & Co. £14 instead of £30 for a four-course meal for one with craft beer and a brewery tour, £27 for two or £75 for six at Andrew Usher & Co. - save up to 53%
Bannatyne Spa Day & 2 Treatments - Over 30 Locations!£34 instead of £56.50 for a spa day including facial and massage for one person, £59 for two people at Bannatyne Spa - choose from over 30 locations and save up to 48%
10 EuroMillions Line Bets£10 instead of £20 (with Lottoland) for 10 EuroMillions line bets in Tuesday or Friday draws - save 50%
Time left to purchase