2nt Dumfries Break & 2-Course Dinner for 2£89 instead of up to £168.10 (at The Nithsdale Hotel, Nith Valley) for 2nts for 2 inc. breakfast & 2-course dinner - save up to 47%
Save up to 47%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 in a charming family-run hotel.
- You’ll be treated to a 2-course meal including starter & main on your first night.
- Plus a cooked breakfast each morning & one bottle of sparkling perry.
- Double rooms include Wi-Fi & tea and coffee making facilities.
- The perfect base for fishing, hiking, cycling or deer stalking!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid 1st July - 30th Nov 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Dinner must be taken on the 1st night.
- 7-day rescheduling policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Scotland’s eternal charm undoubtedly lies in its rugged scenery, abundance of wildlife and tranquility – and nowhere is this more evident than in the Nith Valley…
That’s why today we’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast and 2-course dinner for only £89 - saving you up to 47% off The Nithsdale Hotel’s price of up to £168.10.
The perfect antidote to soulless hotel chains and impersonal service, the charming family-run Nithsdale Hotel is just the place to stay if you’re after stunning scenery and plenty of fresh air. Inside the hotel, you’ll find a cosy restaurant, bar area and your double or twin room, which is decked out with comfortable furnishings and includes Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities. With today’s deal, you’ll also get to sample plenty of tasty dishes in the hotel’s Oasis Restaurant with a cooked breakfast each morning, a sparkling bottle of perry on arrival and a 2-course dinner (starter and main) on your first night, including comfort dishes such as sizzling fajitas and fish and chips from the à la carte menu all included.
Famed far and wide for its tranquil scenery and swathes of unspoilt countryside, the Nith Valley is the perfect place to head to escape the rat race and indulge in plenty of fresh air be it by foot, boat or bike. If you’re after something a little different why not head to the River Nith for a spot of salmon fishing or hit the Museum of Scottish Lead Mining for a fascinating insight into the area’s local history. Whilst those who simply want to enjoy the views will be spoilt for choice with countless long walks, cycle trails and nearby villages to explore - enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Nithsdale Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"I would certainly return to the Nithsdale"
Reviewed: 22 May 2014
"I would go back... their evening meals are excellent"
Reviewed: 22 May 2014
“A lovely and friendly inn with charm and great service”
Reviewed: 17 April 2014