3hr Canoe or Kayak Experience£29 instead of £79 for an up to 3-hour canoe or kayaking experience with Action Adventure Activities - save a wet and wild 63%
Time left to purchase
- Embark on a 3-hour canoeing river experience.
- Set off on a tranquil meander along River Forth.
- Or opt for kayaking!
- All safety equipment provided.
- Valid 9am and 2pm; every Sat and Sun.
- Based in Stirlingshire.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 8th Sep 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 14 or over; under-18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Not suitable for those with heart problems or if pregnant.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Looking for a way to spice up your week? Put down that handful of chillies, we have an easier alternative...
Today, we’re offering you a 3-hour canoeing or kayaking experience for just £29, saving you 63% off Action Adventure Activities’ price of £79.
Looking for some heart-stopping adventure? With today's deal, you’ll set off from the Action Adventure Activities’ base at Easter Hill Farm and make your way down the River Forth at your own pace in your choice of kayak or canoe. You and your group of between 8 and 14 people can enjoy all the sites as you paddle your way toward Dykehead with an experienced and friendly instructor who’ll give you kayaking tips along the way. So what are you waiting for? Get, set, paddle!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email or call Action Adventure Activities to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3, 6 or 9-Lap Supercar ExperienceFrom £39 for a three-lap supercar experience, from £85 for six laps or from £119 for nine laps at a choice of four venues with Supercar Test Drives - save up to 74%
SwayMonkey Seg Board Powered by Samsung£349 instead of £750 for a SwayMonkey board - travel around in style and save 53%
Promotion ends on
30 / 10 / 2015