British Dining & Wine for 2 £16 instead of up to £37.70 for a 2-course meal and wine for 2 at the Mercat Bar, Edinburgh - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Enjoy a 2-course meal for 2 at Mercat Bar.
- Choose a starter and main or main and dessert.
- Mains include steak & Guinness pie and 8oz beef burger
- Plus a glass of house wine each.
- Based in Haymarket.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 25th Aug 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes ribeye steak.
- Subject to availability.
Not to be confused with those cute critters that compare insurance, the Mercat Bar is a glamorous venue that needs no comparisons…
That’s why today we’re offering you a 2-course meal and wine for 2 for only £16, saving you up to 58% off Mercat Bar’s price of up to £37.70.
Having recently reopened under new owners and with a mouthwatering fresh menu, Mercat Bar is the hottest spot in Edinburgh for discerning drinkers and diners. Head down to the Haymarket-based restaurant armed with today’s deal and you and a friend will be treated to a two-course best of British dining experience. As well as traditional mains such as steak and Guinness pie, 8oz beef burger and grilled chicken supreme, you can also enjoy your choice of starter or dessert each. So be it the haggis tweeds with whiskey marmalade to start or the decidedly sweeter sticky toffee pudding that takes your fancy, the choice is yours. Best of all, you'll both get a glass of wine each to accompany your meal. Delicious!
Mercat Bar is open from 12 midday to 10pm, seven days a week.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Calll Mercat Bar to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Fantastic little place”
Reviewed: 08 April 2014
Reviewed: 17 March 2014
“Great food, banter and atmosphere!”
Reviewed: 24 February 2014