Indian Thali Dining Experience for 2£12 instead of £33.90 for an Indian Thali dining experience for 2 people at The Khukuri, Edinburgh - save 65%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an Indian Thali dining experience for 2 at The Khukuri.
- Winner of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 2013.
- Choose from a delicious lamb, chicken or vegetable curry.
- Plus enjoy sides such as saag panir, rice, chapatti and chutney.
- Based in Edinburgh.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table.
- Voucher valid until 19th Aug 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Want a dining experience that delivers a hearty punch of exotic southern Asia? Look no further than today's mouth-watering deal...
We’re offering you a 2-course Indian Thali dining experience for two at just £12, saving you 65% off The Khukuri's price of £33.90.
Serving up a delectable menu with dishes originating from the heart of Nepal, The Khukuri restaurant provides the perfect balance of authentic cuisine and hospitality. Whether you’re vegetarian or a meat lover, there truly is something for everyone with options ranging from chicken, lamb or vegetable curry. Plus, make sure you and your lucky companion manage to save some room as you’ll also be enjoying saag panir (spinach and cottage cheese), rice and a chapatti, chutney and raita! With food so good, you'll be shouting, "Yo khaanaa mitho thiyo!" (This was a delicious meal!) in no time!
- Monday - Friday: 12 noon-2pm & 5pm-11pm (11:30pm on Fridays)
- Friday & Saturday: 12 noon-2pm & 5pm-7pm
- Sunday: 5pm-7pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Khukuri to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Food quality is good"
Reviewed: 26 April 2014
"Portion sizes are fantastic"
Reviewed: 27 February 2014
“First Class Nepalese Food!”
Reviewed: 17 February 2014