2-Course Indian Dining for 2 £9.99 instead of up to £26.50 for a 2-course Indian meal for 2 inc. starter, main and rice or naan each at Indian Cottage, Glasgow - save up to 62%
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Indian meal for 2.
- Starters inc. pakoras, chilli mushrooms, chaat & more.
- Mains inc. homestyle Desi curry, Jaipuri, Ceylonese korma & more.
- Comes with rice or a naan each.
- Based in Glasgow city centre.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th Jun 2014.
- Excl. tandoori selection, lamb chop starter, chef's combo starter and lamb and king prawn mains.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Looking for something with a little more spice than beans on toast? Time to treat yourself to some 'Tandoor oven care'...
We’re offering you a 2-course Indian meal for 2 for just £9.99, saving you up to 62% off Indian Cottage's price of up to £36.50.
Based in the heart of Glasgow city centre, Indian Cottage is your go-to place for a hearty dinner that's full of spice and flavour. Authentic, traditional and fans of fresh local produce, you’ll have a unique dining experience at the hands of the friendly and helpful staff. Simply arrive with an empty stomach and you'll be treated to a tasty 2-course meal each, with starters including fish pakora, chicken chaat and garlic chili mushrooms. Then enjoy a tasty curry from the à la carte menu, with your options including chicken korma, vegetable jalfrezi, butter chicken and much more! You’ll also get a naan or rice dish of your choice each, so you can mop up every last drop. Delicious…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Indian Cottage to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 07 April 2014
"Food came out in good time and was absolutely lovely"
Reviewed: 18 March 2014
"Everything was delicious"
Reviewed: 14 March 2014