Gastro Bar Dining & Wine for 2£14 instead of up to £36.80 for a 2-course meal for 2 with a glass of wine each at Lomonds Gastro Pub, Edinburgh - save up to 62%
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a glass of house wine or pint of Tennants each.
- Pick either a starter and a main each or a main and dessert.
- Mains include beer battered haddock & chips or homemade beef burger.
- Based in Edinburgh.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 18th Jul 2014.
- Excludes rib-eye steak.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Pub grub has come an awfully long way since the days of a greying pickled egg on the bar with your pint y'know. Dine out in style thanks to today's deal...
We're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for just £14, saving you up to 62% off Lomonds Gastro Bar's usual price of up to £36.80.
Located in central Edinburgh, the recently opened Lomonds is a modern and stylish gastro bar serving up the best of the best in pub grub. Today's deal means you can grab a pal and treat yourself to a 2-course meal each. You'll also be treated to a glass of house wine (or a pint of Tennants if lager's more your tipple) before chowing down on either a starter and main, or a main and a mouth-watering dessert. Lomonds' menu is stuffed with gourmet British pub classics, including homemade beef burgers, beer battered haddock and chips, prawn cocktails and even the likes of sticky toffee pudding and vanilla cheesecake for dessert - sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Lomonds Gastro Bar to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Food was great with a good choice on the menu."
Reviewed: 13 April 2014
"were made very welcoming by the staff will most definitely be back"
Reviewed: 12 April 2014