2nt Northumberland Coaching Inn£69 instead of up to £180 (at the Bay Horse Inn) for a 2-night break for 2 inc. breakfast - save up to 62%
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night break in a characterful 18th century inn.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double with all the usual amenities.
- Includes a daily full English breakfast.
- Based in Northumberland.
- A perfect base from which to explore Alnwick Castle and Rede Valley.
- Voucher valid until 1st Sep 2014. Valid Sun-Thu only.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st Sep 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid Sun-Thu only.
- Surcharges: £4.50pn for cot hire; £2.50pn per dog.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
From Hadrian's Wall to Alnwick Castle, the dramatic sights of Northumberland make just one of many reasons to visit the stunning north-east corner of Britain...
We're offering you a 2-night break for 2 including breakfast for just £69, saving you up to 62% off the Bay Horse Inn's price of up to £180.
Nestled by a stone bridge over the River Rede in stunning Northumberland, the Bay Horse Inn is the ideal destination for a serene break. You and a lucky companion will head to this picturesque 18th century coaching inn, resting your heads in a tastefully decorated en-suite double or twin bedroom with TV and tea and coffee making facilities. You'll also enjoy a full English breakfast each morning before you set out to explore the numerous attractions and activities in the local area.
The inn sits close to Rede Valley, an area known for its peace, tranquillity and wide, open spaces that are ideal for outdoor pursuits. The surrounding hills offer spectacular countryside views, so why not take a scenic stroll or cycle to embrace all that nature has to offer? Alternatively, spread your wings a little further and you’ll discover a host of activities to keep you occupied, including horse riding, clay target shooting and, for the adrenaline junkies amongst you, a quad bike safari at Woolaw Farm. With such amazing treats, we've no clue what you're waiting for! Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Bay Horse Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Pub is located 17 miles from Kielder reservoir, which is beautiful."
Reviewed: 02 April 2014
"Very friendly, welcoming staff, spacious room and excellent food."
Reviewed: 03 April 2014
"Breakfasts were tasty, hot and food locally sourced."
Reviewed: 15 March 2014