2-Course Italian Fusion Dining for 2£16 instead of up to £34.90 for a 2-course Italian/Scottish fusion meal for 2 at Papavero, Edinburgh - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy a 2-course Italian and Scottish fusion meal for 2 people.
- Starters inc. bruschetta, haggis, crostini misti and more.
- Mains inc. duck ciliegia, Hawaiian pizza, carbonara and more.
- The perfect restaurant for date night!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 11th Jul 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £2 surcharge for seafood starters; £3 for mixed grill, seafood mains, lamb rack or sirloin; £5 for fillet steak.
- Subject to availability.
Neeps and tatties or neapolitana and tagliatelle? Forgo the difficult choice with today's deal...
Today we’re offering you a 2-course Italian/Scottish fusion meal for 2 people for only £16, saving you up to 54% off Papavero’s price of up to £34.90.
Perfect for discerning diners with an indecisive streak, Papavero offers the very best in Italian and Scottish fusion dining. Why not book a table for date night and head down to the cosy eatery, where you and your other half can choose a starter and main each from the extensive menu? Those who are keen to keep it local will love the choice of Scottish-inspired dishes, including haggis neeps and tatties and chicken supreme with mashed potato. Those who favour Mediterranean fare will love the range of authentic pizza, pasta and risotto mains and bruschetta starters. Happy munching!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Papavero to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Amazing food, worth a visit”
Reviewed: 05 April 2014
“Delicious Italian food, great service!”
Reviewed: 04 April 2014
“Great food, great service and great music”
Reviewed: 02 April 2014