2-Course Chinese Dining for 2£13 instead of up to £22 for a Chinese meal for 2 people inc. a starter and main each at Hong Kong Express, Glasgow - save up to 41%
Save up to 41%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Chinese meal for 2.
- Inc. a starter and a main each.
- Choose starters such as fried quid or spare ribs.
- And boneless duck, mixed seafood curry or chicken satay for main.
- Bring your own beer until 11pm!
- Great Glasgow city centre location.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Jul 2014.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- £2 surcharge for special 3 roast, special ho fan and seafood ho fan.
- £3 surcharge per bottle for wine; £1 per bottle for beer or alcopops.
- Subject to availability.
If there's one thing we love more than kung fu fighting, it's a delicious Chinese - but you cats will have to be as fast as lightning to catch today's deal!
We're offering you a Chinese meal for 2 people including a starter and main each for just £13, saving you up to 41% off Hong Kong Express' price of up to £22.
Located in the heart of Glasgow's vibrant city centre near Charing Cross station, Hong Kong Express is a popular and delightfully authentic Chinese restaurant and takeaway that specialises in the best grub all the way from the Orient (not literally, though). Today's deal lets you grab a chow mein-chomping chum to be treated to a starter and main each - you'll be able to pick from their huge range of mouth-watering and delectable dishes, such as boneless duck, mixed seafood curry, chicken satay or fried quid. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Hong Kong Express to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 04 February 2014
Reviewed: 29 October 2013
"A clean place with great food and large helpings"
Reviewed: 23 October 2013