2nt Wooden Wigwam Stay for 2£79 (at Pot-a-Doodle Do Wigwam Village) for a 2nt wooden wigwam stay for 2 people inc. breakfast each morning of your stay - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Spend two nights in a wooden wigam.
- Each wigwam has electricity, heating and comfortable mattresses.
- Includes a daily cooked breakfast.
- Camp fires built on both nights!
- Voucher valid until 3rd Jul 2014 (excludes 20th-21st Apr; 4th-5th May and 25th-26th May).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th May 2014.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Jul 2014.
- Excludes 20th-21st Apr; 4th-5th May and 25th-26th May 2014.
- Valid Sun-Thurs only.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Whilst a night under canvas is perfectly okay, we'd much rather take two nights under a more solid kind of roof...
We’re offering you a two-night wooden wigwam stay for 2 people including daily breakfast for £79, saving you up to 42% off Pot-a-Doodle Do Wigwam Village's price of up to £135.80.
Situated near Berwick-Upon-Tweed on the spectacular Northumberland coast, Pot-a-Doodle Do Wigwam Village is close to some of the most breathtaking scenery in Britain. Pot-a-Doodle Do offers twenty purpose-built wooden wigwams, creating a fun and different alternative to traditional camping holidays. Each wigwam sleeps up to five people on comfortable mattresses, is fully insulated and has electricity, heating, fridge and a table. On site, you'll find a fully equipped spacious communal kitchen with a TV lounge nearby, so you won't be short of some essential creature comforts - but since today's deal includes a delicious breakfast each morning, cooking for yourself isn't going to be high on the priority list!
Head out further afield and you'll quickly find Pot-a-Doodle Do is an ideal location to begin a walk. You could head along the banks for a fine stroll along the cliffs south of Spittal with panoramic views of Holy island and Bamburgh Castle in the distance, or you may prefer a longer circular walk returning back along the sandy Cocklawburn Beach. Browse the pretty shop with mouthwatering local food and gifts or spend some time in the licensed café and bistro which serves a superb range of home cooked foods, table wines and beers. Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Pot-a-Doodle Do Wigwam Village to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Excellent, definitely coming back soon!"
Reviewed: 20 March 2014
"Excellent facilities, toilets and wigwams were spotless"
Reviewed: 13 March 2014
Reviewed: 13 March 2014
2 or 3 Night Scottish Borders Retreat for 2£89 (at the Traquair Arms Hotel, Innerleithen) for two-night Scottish Borders break for two people including breakfast, £135 for three nights - save up to 63%
Advanced 'Food Intolerance Test'£29 instead of £54 for an advanced 'food intolerance test' via post from Test Your Intolerance - take control and save 46%
Promotion ends on
22 / 05 / 2016