‘The Damned’ Edinburgh Tour for 2£6 instead of £20 for ‘The Damned Tour’ for 2 from Thistle Knights Tours, Edinburgh – save 70%
Time left to purchase
- Walk through the many battles of Scotland.
- Hear tales of happenings in & around Edinburgh.
- Visit the Flodden Wall and The Covenanter’s Prison.
- Discover fascinating facts.
- Valid Sun, Mon & Tues at 6:30pm.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
If the closest you’ve come to the secrets of Scotland was studying Macbeth at GCSE, discover today’s deal for a truly intriguing tour…
Today we’re offering you 'The Damned' tour for 2 people for only £6, saving you 70% off Thistle Knights Tours’ price of £20.
Delve into Edinburgh’s dark and gruesome history with this fascinating and informative tour around the city’s historical streets. As you embark on the adventure of a lifetime, a knowledgeable guide will tell you a whole host of stories that range from the macabre to the downright scary. You’ll get to walk the many dark closes and wynds, visit the Flodden Wall and explore The Covenanter’s Prison as you hear all about their tales of hunger and torture while held there. Covering some of Scotland's main battles, explore the hidden tales of the Royal Mile. Thrilling!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Thistle Knights Tours to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3, 6 or 9-Lap Supercar ExperienceFrom £39 for a three-lap supercar experience, from £85 for six laps or from £119 for nine laps at a choice of four venues with Supercar Test Drives - save up to 74%
SwayMonkey Seg Board Powered by Samsung£349 instead of £750 for a SwayMonkey board - travel around in style and save 53%
Promotion ends on
30 / 10 / 2015