Burgers & Beers for 2£9.99 instead of up to £21.35 for a house burger or hot dog for 2 people plus a glass of wine or a beer each at Al's Diner, Glasgow - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an American-inspired feast for 2.
- Inc. glass of wine or a beer each.
- Plus a burger in a brioche bun with tomato, onion, relish and fries.
- Or a classic hot dog with a wide choice of tasty toppings.
- Valid 7 days a week, 10am-9pm.
- Based in the city centre.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 10th Jun 2014.
- Voucher valid until 24th Jun 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes premium beers and ciders.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- Please drink responsibly; visit drinkaware.co.uk for more advice.
- Subject to availability.
Hailing from the 'land of opportunity', America's food is served big and and loaded with flavour. Take your opportunity to get stuck in to some, thanks to today's deal...
We’re offering you a house burger or hot dog for 2 people plus a glass of wine or a beer each for just £9.99, saving you up to 53% off Al's Diner's price of up to £21.35.
Transporting your senses all the way to the good ol' US of A, Al's Diner is an atmospheric eatery where tasty food and a buzzing atmosphere are always on the menu. Cool 50s retro diner décor make the restaurant the perfect place to sit back with a beer or glass of wine as you await the arrival of your food. If it’s a classic burger you're after then the restaurant's famous twin burger on a brioche bun with beef tomato, lettuce, red onion, pickle & tangy burger relish served with fries won't fail to satisfy, whilst hot dogs with a variety of tasty toppings are also on offer for those who want something a little different. Yee-haw!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Al's Diner to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Great staff, great food and entertainment"
Reviewed: 17 March 2014
Reviewed: 12 March 2014
"Best burger in Glasgow"
Reviewed: 25 February 2014