2-Course Nepalese Meal for 2£14 instead of £39.80 for a 2-course Nepalese dining experience for 2 people plus a coffee or ice cream each at The Khukuri, Edinburgh - save 65%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Nepalese dining experience for 2.
- Choose a starter and a main course each.
- Succlent starters inc. a selection of Pakora, Samosa & Baras.
- Deliciously vibrant mains inc. chicken or lamb cooked with green chillies.
- Plus, finish with a coffee, tea or ice cream each.
- Winner of a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 2013.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table.
- Voucher valid until 16th Jun 2014.
- Additional surcharges for seafood options- £1 for a starter and £3 for the mains.
- Subject to availability.
Want a dining experience that delivers a hearty punch of exotic Nepal? Look no further than today's mouth-watering deal...
We’re offering you a 2-course Nepalese dining experience for two at just £14, saving you 65% off The Khukuri's price of £39.80.
Serving up a delectable menu with dishes originating from the heart of Nepal, The Khukuri restaurant provides the perfect balance of authentic cuisine and hospitality. You'll be able to choose from a starter and any house speciality as a main course. Mains range from the mild Gorkhali style diced chicken to the fabulously spicy Khukuri Kukhura where lamb is seasoned with ginger in a thick timbur sauce. Plus, if you’ve managed to save room for dessert, then enjoy a round of coffee, tea or ice cream afterwards. With food so good, you'll be shouting, "Yo khaanaa mitho thiyo!" (This was a delicious meal!) in no time!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Khukuri to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Probably the best Nepalese and Indian restaurant in the world”
Reviewed: 27 February 2014
“First Class Nepalese Food!”
Reviewed: 17 February 2014
"The staff are friendly"
Reviewed: 05 February 2014