Egyptian Meal for 2 £12 instead of up to £28.85 for an Egyptian meal for 2 inc. flatbread, rice & tagine at Nur Egyptian Restaurant, Glasgow - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an Egyptian feast for 2.
- You’ll get flatbread and rice to share.
- Plus any Tagine to share, inc. lamb, potato and chicken, spinach, mixed veg and many more.
- Open from 5pm Tues-Sun (last orders: 9:30pm weekdays, 10:30pm weekends).
- Authentic Egyptian restaurant in Glasgow.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- Max. 2 vouchers per table.
- Voucher valid until 16th Jun 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- £2.50pp surcharge for last Sat of the month due to belly dancing performance.
- Subject to availability.
Fed up of French and indifferent to Italian? Work it like an Egyptian with today’s fit for a Pharaoh deal…
We’re offering you an Egyptian meal for 2 including flatbread, rice and tagine for just £12, saving you up to up to 58% off Nur Egyptian Restaurant's price of £28.85.
Based just outside central Glasgow, Nur Egyptian Restaurant is the perfect place for authentic cuisine. With its warm surroundings and dynamic atmosphere, you and a special someone are definitely in for a treat. With today’s deal, you’ll get an ultimate Egyptian feast with a tagine to share! This authentic Egyptian dish is a richly flavoured casserole cooked slowly in a traditional earthenware pot. You can choose from several delicious dishes; lamb, potato and chicken, spinach, mixed veg and many more. If your stomach isn’t totally full, you’ll also get a serving of rice and a flatbread to share to complement your hot pot. Sounds like even Cleopatra would approve!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Nur Egyptian Restaurant to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The staff are friendly, attentive, accommodating."
Reviewed: 11 March 2014
"It was delicious"
Reviewed: 01 March 2014
“The staff couldn't have done any more for you if they tried! Perfect!”
Reviewed: 22 February 2014