Plumed Horse 8-Course Tasting Menu£55 instead of £80.50 for a gourmet 8-course tasting dinner with glass of Champagne, or £99 for 2 people at the Plumed Horse, Edinburgh - save up to 32%
FOR 1: An 8-course tasting dinner with a glass of Champagne for 1 at Plumed Horse, Leith (was £80.50) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 32% (£25.50)
FOR 2: An 8-course tasting dinner for 2 with a glass of Champagne each at Plumed Horse, Leith (was £161) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 39% (£62)
Save up to 32%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an 8-course tasting menu at the Plumed Horse for 1 or 2.
- Begin with a glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne & canapes.
- Dishes inc. fillet of monkfish, smoked aubergine caviar & more.
- Head chef Tony Borthwick was awarded Scottish Chef of the Year in 2005.
- Valid Tues-Fri for dinner.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 1 or 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 14th Jun 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid Tue-Fri, 7pm-9pm.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
At the height of culinary sophistication, three courses simply aren't enough to survey the full extent of the menu at the Plumed Horse in Edinburgh. Try a mouth-watering eight courses of award-winning food with today's deal...
We're offering you an 8-course gourmet tasting menu with a glass of Champagne for £55, or go with a friend for just £99, saving you up to 32% off the Plumed Horse's prices.
If you find that all dining excursions end with you being possessed by the green-eyed monster in a bout of food envy, we’ve found a tasty way to exorcise your demons. Based in Leith, Edinburgh, Plumed Horse is an award-winning haven of fine dining, headed up by Scottish Chef of the Year, Tony Borthwick. Serving up sumptuous platters designed to transform mere food consumption into an edible experience, tasting menus change according to season - but you could find yourself indulging in dishes such as:
Plumed horse canapés.
Jerusalem artichoke Veloute and truffled cream.
Roast fillet of monkfish wrapped in bacon, white bean stew with truffle & parsley cream.
Chicken liver parfait, spiced foie gras butter, crispy pancetta and butternut squash bavarois.
Smoked aubergine caviar, Yorkshire fettle, with dates, chickpeas and toasted almonds.
Blood orange and forced rhubarb rum baba, mulled wine puree and vanilla crème fraiche mousse.
Coffee, tea or infusions
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Plumed Horse to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''Absolutely fantastic, well balanced, cooked to perfection''
Reviewed: 19 January 2014
"The food was fabulous"
Reviewed: 08 March 2014
"Excellent meal from start to finish"
Reviewed: 06 March 2014