2-Course Mongolian Lunch for 2£12 instead of £25.80 for a 2-course Mongolian lunch for 2 people at Khublai Khan, Edinburgh - save 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Mongolian lunch for 2.
- Start with soup of the day each.
- Followed by an exotic main course each, such as Kangaroo or Zebra.
- Finish with a tea or coffee.
- Valid 7 days a week, midday-2.30pm.
- Based in the center of Leith.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 9th Jun 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Around 750 years ago, the name ‘Khublai Khan’ meant the powerful Emperor of the Yuan Dynasty, but nowadays it’s more associated with delicious and succulent grill food. Why not taste a little Mongolian culture with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a two-course Mongolian lunch for two for just £12, saving you 53% off Khublai Khan’s price of £25.80.
Based in the Leith area of Edinburgh, Khublai Khan has established itself as one of Scotland’s premier Mongolian restaurants. After enjoying a soup of the day starter, you will choose your delicious main course from an exotic selection including llama gyros, kangaroo meatballs and zebra tortillas. Vegetarian options include carrot and coriander fritters. You'll also each get a drink from the following list: coffee, espresso, ristretto, cappuccino, English tea, green tea, jasmine tea, chrysanthemum tea. That all sounds so filling you may need a Khublai-down afterwards…
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Khublai Khan’s to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The food was really good"
Reviewed: 02 March 2014
"Had a great time"
Reviewed: 01 March 2014
"A different and enjoyable experience!"
Reviewed: 19 February 2014
Wedding Flowers Package£89 for a wedding flower package including a hand tied bridal bouquet, grooms buttonhole and top table centre piece from Nikki’s Fleurs
Time left to purchase