Aberfeldy Break & Prosecco for 2 £89 instead of up to £190 (at Fernbank House, Aberfeldy) for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 in beautiful Aberfeldy.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double room with TV and toiletries.
- Includes a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates on arrival.
- Plus a daily full English breakfast.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Visit nearby attractions such as Loch Tay and Glen Lyon.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Mar 2014.
- Voucher valid until 31st May 2014.
- £10pn surcharge for Fri & Sat stays.
- Excludes 18th-22nd Apr 2014.
- No pets or children allowed.
- Subject to availability.
Renowned for its rugged natural beauty, Aberfeldy is quite simply paradise for those who love the great outdoors...
That's why today we’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates for only £89, saving you up to 53% off Fernbank House’s price of up to £190.
Nestled in an area of notable natural beauty, Fernbank House is the perfect rural retreat for those looking to get away from it all. Upon arrival at the gorgeous 19th century guest house, you’ll be warmly received with a bottle of Prosecco and selection of chocolates, before being shown to your en-suite twin or double room. Individually furnished and decked out with everything from tea and coffee making facilities to luxury toiletries, it offers an ideal base for kicking back, relaxing and planning your adventures in the picture-perfect area of Aberfeldy. You'll also enjoy a tasty breakfast each morning - click here to take a closer look at what's on offer.
Boasting Perthshire’s largest mountain and Scotland’s longest river, Aberfeldy is the quiet king of all things natural. So why not pack your walking boots and camera and stroll the beautiful hills and fields? Stop off in any of the town’s cafes or shops, all of which promote Fair Trade products. Boating, biking, shooting and golf are also popular activities, whilst those who favour less outdoorsy activities should check out the Scottish Chocolate Centre or the seriously enticing Dewar’s World of Whiskey. Happy holidays!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Fernbank House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Nothing but praise, as good as it gets”
Reviewed: 10 February 2014
Reviewed: 28 August 2013
“An amazing find!”
Reviewed: 24 July 2013
Anti Acne Dermisonic Facial, Beauty Product & Bubbly£24 for an acne-targeted dermisonic facial, a choice of beauty product and a glass of bubbly at Forever Flawless, Edinburgh city centre
Time left to purchase