The Omazing Rabbit£19.99 instead of £49.99 (from Omazing) for an Omazing Rabbit vibrator with six rotation and speed settings - save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Boasts 42 combinations of vibration, pulsation and escalation.
- Features an ultra-soft jelly stimulator.
- Quiet and no plastic odour.
- Delivered in discreet packaging.
- Plus a bullet vibe and a velvet storage pouch.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 17th Mar 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £4.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
If Wowcher made boyfriends, we think they’d be the best boyfriends in the world. But we don’t. So we’re giving you today’s deal instead…
We're offering you an Omazing Rabbit vibrator with six rotation and speed settings for just £19.99, saving you 60% off Omazing's price of £49.99 (correct as of 27.2.14).
With its authentically-shaped jelly shaft and a rotating motion, this sleek and surprisingly attractive vibrator not only looks good, it delivers, too! With an unrivalled 42 combinations of vibration, pulsation and escalation, it measures 8.3 inches in length and 3.5 inches around - it certainly won’t disappoint. It also features an ultra-soft jelly stimulator (earning it the name 'Rabbit'), plus it's delivered in discreet packaging. As if that wasn't enough, you’ll also get a bullet vibe and a velvet storage pouch! Don't say we don't treat you…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Omazing's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
3, 6 or 9-Lap Supercar ExperienceFrom £39 for a three-lap supercar experience, from £85 for six laps or from £119 for nine laps at a choice of four venues with Supercar Test Drives - save up to 74%
SwayMonkey Seg Board Powered by Samsung£349 instead of £750 for a SwayMonkey board - travel around in style and save 53%
Promotion ends on
30 / 10 / 2015