Scottish Borders & Prosecco£49 (at Best Western Dryfesdale Country House Hotel) for a 1nt stay for 2 inc. afternoon tea with Prosecco & breakfast, £89 for 2nts - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a 1 or 2-night break for 2 people close to Dumfries.
- Stay in a spacious en-suite bedroom with TV and Wi-Fi.
- Includes afternoon tea and a glass of Prosecco each on arrival.
- Plus full Scottish breakfast.
- Explore the Scottish Borders and Robert Burns country.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Apr 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Upgrades: £15pn for an executive or twin room.
- £5pn per dog (you'll need to upgrade to a garden room for £15pn).
- Subject to availability.
With traditional Scottish hospitality set amidst rolling scenery, today's deal is perfect if you're looking for a truly idyllic way to relax and unwind...
We’re offering you a 1-night stay for 2 including breakfast and afternoon tea with Prosecco for £49, or go for 2 nights for £89, saving you up to 56% off Dryfesdale Country House Hotel's prices.
Dryfesdale Country House Hotel stands on expansive grounds with sweeping views across the surrounding countryside. You'll arrive to an afternoon tea (served 2pm-4pm daily) with scones, sandwiches, cake and a glass of Prosecco each, before checking into your spacious and individually furnished en-suite bedroom with TV and Wi-Fi. Today's deal includes a full Scottish breakfast each morning, too - just the ticket to set you up for the day ahead.
If you can bear to leave the cosy hotel - or indeed its famous Malt Bar Lounge with over 150 types of whisky - you'll quickly discover that the hotel is ideally positioned for keen walkers and lovers of the great outdoors, with rambling walks looping for miles around. As this is an area famed for Robert Burns, you may also wish to while away an hour or two at Burns House, his final home, or the Robert Burns Centre. Carlisle Castle with its 900-year-old history also makes for a spell-bounding destination the whole family will love. If you fancy something a little different and have been inspired by the Winter Olympics, why not pay a visit to Lockerbie Ice Rink for a spot of curling or ice skating? We think you'll have a wonderful time in the Scottish Borders...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Dryfesdale Country House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 24 February 2014
"Well worth a visit"
Reviewed: 23 February 2014
Reviewed: 22 February 2014
Online Driving Theory Test Tuition - Lifetime Access!£12 instead of £45 for lifetime access to online driving theory test tuition from ADI Network - get behind the wheel and save 73%
Astrological Birth Report £6 instead of £30 for an astrological birth report with Psychic Tarot - save 80%
Time left to purchase