3-Hour Movie Making Masterclass £29 instead of £99 for a 3-hour movie making masterclass with Red and Black Films, choice of UK locations - save 71%
Time left to purchase
- Learn how to make short films with a 3-hour movie making masterclass.
- Run by experienced directors John Giwa-Amu and Caradog James.
- Covers film making, writing, directing, raising budgets and more.
- Classes begin at 6:30pm.
- Based in various UK locations (see map below).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on selected dates until 14th Mar 2014.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
If you fancy yourself as Spielberg but your holiday vids look more like You've Been Framed, read on...
Today we’re offering you a 3-hour movie making masterclass for just £29, saving you 71% off Red and Black Film's price of £99.
Unleash your creative side with today’s 3-hour movie making masterclass, run by talented independent directors John Giwa-Amu and Caradog James. Budding starlets such as yourself will learn the tricks of the trade, equipping you with the skills and know-how to create your own spectacular short films. Covering everything from film making, writing and directing to raising the finance and managing the budgets, you’ll also enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at John and Cradog’s upcoming release The Machine including CGI effects. With nominations at the British Independent Film Awards, a BBC Talent Award and 3 BAFTA Cymru Awards, who better to take expert advice from?
Dates and locations as follows:
- Tuesday 4th March: Holiday Inn, Cardiff
- Wednesday 5th March: Novotel, Bristol
- Thursday 6th March: Holiday Inn, London Bloomsbury
- Friday 7th March: Thistle, London
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Red and Black Films to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.