Gourmet 2-Course Meal & Wine for 2£19 instead of £47.20 for a 2-course meal for two & a glass of wine each at the Victoria Park Hotel, Edinburgh – save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Get a 2-course meal for 2.
- Inc. a glass of wine each.
- Starters inc. blue cheese salad, whitebait & haggis in jaggy jackets.
- Mains inc. pork belly, crispy fresh battered haddock & the Otterstone beef burger.
- Based in Edinburgh.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd May 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Like wining and dining? We know, we know, silly question. Right this way…
We’re offering you a 2-course meal for 2 & a glass of wine each for just £19, saving you 60% off the Victoria Park Hotel's price of £47.20.
Located in the vibrant and cosmopolitan Leith district of Edinburgh, the Victoria Park Hotel’s Otterstone Bar & Grill is the ideal setting for a sophisticated and lively night out. All their food is freshly prepared on their char broiled grill using the finest local and international produce. Mouth-watering starters include haggis in jaggy jackets, breaded chicken goujons and crispy whitebait, while for main course you could get stuck into the likes of roasted stuffed peppers, the griddle chicken breast with haggis or the Otterstone beef burger. With today’s deal you and a pal will get a starter, a main and a glass of wine to cap off an evening of culinary heaven. See a sample menu here.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Victoria Park Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"we had a lovely meal here last weekend served by friendly staff."
Reviewed: 24 January 2014
"excellent food and huge portions!"
Reviewed: 22 January 2014
"the hotel certainly has a first class chef."
Reviewed: 20 January 2014