Creative Stitches & Hobbycraft£3.50 for a half-day ticket to the ‘Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts’ show at SECC Glasgow on 6th-9th March 2014 with ICHF Events
- Enjoy half-day entry to the show on any day from 6th-9th March.
- Discover the latest innovations from the crafting world.
- Includes free mini workshops.
- Plus daily fashion shows, sewing hub and lots more!
- Under-16s go free.
- Based at Glasgow's SECC.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy 9 additionals as gifts.
- Voucher valid on selected dates until 9th Mar 2014.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
A stitch in time might save nine, but we reckon we could save you a whole lot more thanks to today's deal...
We’re offering you a half-day ticket to the ‘Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts’ show at SECC, Glasgow for just £3.50!
Based at the SECC in Glasgow, the well-established Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts show is taking place this year from 6th-9th March. Your ticket will give you entry on any of these days, when you'll find the exhibition halls packed with all the latest supplies, ideas and innovations from the creative crafting world. With plenty of free workshops run by the The Royal School of Needlework, The Yarn & Fibre Studio and the Embroiderers' Guild, special features for this year include the Quilters' Guild of the British Isles who have put together a collection of quilts that commemorate a truly special occasion plus there'll be daily fashion shows hosted by Glasgow's Clyde College, a world knitting record attempt and the popular 'Make Do and Mend' sewing hub. 'Sew' cool eh?
Your ticket is valid for entry at the following times:
- Thursday 6th March 2014: 1:15pm-5pm
- Friday 7th March 2014: 1:15pm-5pm
- Saturday 8th March 2014: 1:15pm-5:30pm
- Sunday 9th March 2014: 1:15pm-5pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.