Indian-Nepalese Meal for 2£14 instead of up to £39.70 for an Indian-Nepalese meal for 2 including starter, main & drink each at Namaste Kathmandu, Edinburgh - save up to 65%
Save up to 65%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an Indian-Nepalese meal for 2.
- Choose a starter, main and beer or soft drink each.
- Starters inc. Nepalese grilled lamb chops and Indian pakoras.
- Mains inc. garlic chilli chicken and lamb karahi.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Based in the heart of Edinburgh.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 17th May 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Whether you’re nutty for Nepalese or itching for an Indian you can be sure your taste buds will be satisfied with today’s feast of a deal…
We’re offering you an Indian-Nepalese meal for 2 including a starter, main and drink each for just £14, saving you up to 65% off Namaste Kathmandu’s price of up to £39.70.
Based in the heart of Edinburgh, unique fusion restaurant Namaste Kathmandu has a fantastic reputation for great food, impeccable service and a buzzing atmosphere. Feasting your eyes on the Nepalese and Indian menus, you’ll choose a starter and a main each, along with a drink from their selection of beer (including Cobra, Tiger and Corona) and soft drinks. Starters range from Nepalese grilled lamb chops to Indian pakoras, while mouthwatering mains include chicken cooked in Nepalese spices as well as Indian classics such as kormas, karahis and jalfrezis. So sit back, sip on your Cobra and imagine yourself in sunnier climes as you dine!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Namaste Kathmandu to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Authentic place and authentic food"
Reviewed: 09 February 2014
“Lovely meal and great service”
Reviewed: 19 January 2014
"Tasty and very well cooked"
Reviewed: 15 January 2014