8-Course Plumed Horse Tasting Menu£55 instead of £80.50 for a gourmet 8-course tasting dinner with glass of Champagne, or £99 for 2 people at the Plumed Horse, Edinburgh - save up to 32%
FOR 1: An 8-course tasting dinner with a glass of Champagne for 1 at Plumed Horse, Leith (was £80.50) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 32% (£25.50)
FOR 2: An 8-course tasting dinner for 2 with a glass of Champagne each at Plumed Horse, Leith (was £161) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 39% (£62)
Save up to 32%
Time left to purchase
- AA Restaurant of the Year (Scotland, 2009) & rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy an 8-course tasting menu at the Plumed Horse.
- Begin with a glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne & canapes.
- Dishes inc. fillet of monkfish, Gressingham duck terrine & more.
- Plus dark chocolate pave, petits fours & tea or coffee.
- Valid Tues-Fri for lunch or dinner & Sat lunch.
The Fine Print
- One per person or per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Apr 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Not valid 14th Feb & public holidays.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
If you’ve been brought up hearing false tales about three being the magic number, we’re here to change your mind and prove it's all about the number eight...
Which is why today we're offering you an 8-course gourmet tasting menu with a glass of Champagne for £55, or go with a friend for just £99, saving you up to 32% off the Plumed Horse's prices.
If you find that all dining excursions end with you being possessed by the green-eyed monster in a bout of food envy, we’ve found a tasty way to exorcise your demons. Based in Leith, Edinburgh, Plumed Horse is an award-winning haven of fine dining, headed up by Scottish Chef of the Year, Tony Borthwick. Serving up sumptuous platters designed to transform mere food consumption into an edible experience, tasting menus change according to season - but you could find yourself indulging in dishes such as:
Plumed horse canapés.
Veloute of cauliflower, beurre noisette puree, curried cauliflower crisps.
Roast fillet of monkfish wrapped in bacon, white bean stew with truffle & parsley cream.
Terrine of Gressingham duck & foie gras with orange salad.
Roast breast of guinea fowl, truffle croquette, with parsnip puree and clapshot.
Smoked aubergine caviar, Yorkshire fettle, with dates, chickpeas and toasted almonds.
Dark chocolate pave, white chocolate crumble, honeycomb Drambuie ice cream.
Coffee, tea or infusions
How to Redeem
- When you've bought, we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Plumed Horse to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''I can't get enough of this place!''
Reviewed: 24 January 2014
Reviewed: 20 January 2014
''Absolutely fantastic, well balanced, cooked to perfection''
Reviewed: 19 January 2014
Anti Acne Dermisonic Facial, Beauty Product & Bubbly£24 for an acne-targeted dermisonic facial, a choice of beauty product and a glass of bubbly at Forever Flawless, Edinburgh city centre
Time left to purchase