3-Course Sunday Roast for 2 £14.95 instead of £31.90 for a 3-course Sunday lunch for 2 at The Telford Arms, Edinburgh - save 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Sunday lunch for 2.
- Choice of meat may include beef, turkey, ham and chicken.
- All served with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, veg and gravy.
- Plus a starter and dessert each.
- Based close to the city centre.
- Rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts (max. 5 per table).
- Voucher valid until 2nd Mar 2014.
- Valid Sun, 12pm-5pm only.
- £2 surcharge for king prawn starter.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
You’ve got to love Sunday, the day dedicated to rest, recuperation and roasts...
Today we’re offering you a three-course Sunday lunch for 2 for just £14.95, saving you 53% off The Telford Arms' price of £31.90.
Nestled close to the city centre on the Telford Road, the cosy and recently refurbished Telford Arms offers a mouth-watering selection of traditional food cooked with impeccable flair. Tastefully decorated bar areas and touches of luxurious design exude real charm, whilst the friendly and attentive staff ensure a fantastic dining experience whenever you visit - little wonder it's rated 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor! With today’s deal, you and a very lucky companion will enjoy a three-course Sunday roast each. Choose any starter from the main menu (£2 surcharge for king prawns), followed by the choice of at least two magnificent meats for your main that may include beef, turkey ham or chicken, served with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, a selection of vegetables and lashings of gravy. Finish off by choosing a delicious dessert from the restaurant’s Board. Yum!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email The Telford Arms to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"So welcoming with a real fire and excellent food."
Reviewed: 27 December 2013
"The staff were very nice, cheery and attentive."
Reviewed: 05 December 2013
"Lovely place, very welcoming and friendly staff."
Reviewed: 04 December 2013