Scottish Break for 2£59 instead of up to £120 (at The Urr Valley Country House Hotel) for a 2nt stay for 2 inc. breakfast and a bottle of wine - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night break for 2.
- In Castle Douglas, an 18th century market town famed for food.
- Plus a bottle of wine upon arrival & full Scottish breakfast in the morning.
- Stay in a comfortable en-suite with TV, Wi-Fi and tea & coffee making facilities.
- An ideal base from which to explore Galloway.
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
With breath-taking scenery and plenty of wholesome fresh air, today's Galloway break is the perfect thing to beat the January blues...
We’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast and a bottle of wine for just £59, saving you up to 51% off The Urr Valley Country House Hotel's price of up to £120.
The Urr Valley Country House Hotel is beautifully set in 14 acres of mature woodland and gardens with an impressive exterior and sweeping drive. Imposing, but with a warm and friendly welcome, it makes an ideal destination for a night away this winter. You'll be welcomed with a bottle of wine, and then shown to your cosy, individually furnished room. Each of the 17 en-suite bedrooms feature TV, Wi-Fi and tea & coffee making facilities - and if that's not enough to tempt you, you'll also enjoy a full Scottish breakfast in the dining room in the morning.
Within walking distance of the hotel is Castle Douglas, one of the region’s most attractive destinations, famed as a bustling 18th century market town and adored by food lovers thanks to over 50 top-class food and drink producers based here. Beside Castle Douglas is Carlingwark Loch, dotted with islands and a perfect spot for a bracing stroll. On an island in the River Dee stands the 14th century Threave Castle, the great fortress of the Douglasses, which can be reached by ferry, whilst nearby is Threave Wildfowl Refuge, an important place for wintering wildfowl where visitors can watch the birds from hides. We think you'll have a wonderful time...
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Urr Valley Country House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"staff were very friendly"
Reviewed: 01 January 2014
“Blissful Break Away”
Reviewed: 13 December 2013
Reviewed: 05 November 2013
Online Pet Psychology Course £19 instead of £200 (from Vizual Coaching) for an online certified and IVCAS approved pet psychology course - save 90%
Time left to purchase