DSLR Photography Workshop £19.99 instead of £50 for a two-hour beginners DSLR photography workshop at The Studio Agency, Edinburgh - save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-hour DSLR photography workshop.
- Learn the basics and participate in a practical lighting demonstration.
- Get hands on in a professional studio and shoot a professional model.
- Taught by BIPP professional snapper.
- Held Mon and Thurs, 7pm-9pm.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 24th Mar 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must bring your own DSLR camera.
- Subject to availability.
Has your swanky DSLR been gathering dust just because you’re not sure how to switch it on? Better snap to it and check out today’s deal...
We’re offering a two-hour beginners DSLR photography workshop for just £19.99, saving you 60% off The Studio Agency’s price of £50.
If you’re longing to get a bit more flash with your digital camera, this deal is for you. Taking place on Monday or Thursday evenings from 7pm ‘til 9pm, these two-hour workshops are headed up by a British Institute of Professional Photography photographer who will deliver the lowdown on shutter speeds, aperture, ISO and give you a practical lighting demonstration. In your class of no more than six people, you’ll also enjoy hands-on studio experience and get the chance to shoot a model in this professional studio environment. Today’s deal captured your heart? Simply point and click on the Buy! button.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Studio Agency to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.