'Dragon's Blood' Facial @ Harvey Nichols£29 instead of £68 for a Rodial 'dragon's blood' facial at Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh - save 57%
Time left to purchase
- Treat your skin to a 1-hour 'dragon's blood' facial and consultation.
- Relax with hydrating facial mask and 'plumping' massage.
- Valid on selected dates Jan-March (see below).
- Based in Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh.
- Wowcher Bonus: Buy 2 Rodial products and get a free gift!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on selected dates 19th Jan-26th Mar 2014.
- Subject to availability.
If you watch Game of Thrones then you’ll have seen the wonders a couple of dragons can do for a gal. Whilst we can’t offer you the fire-breathing type, we do have the next best thing with today’s deal…
Today we're offering you a 'dragon's blood' facial and consultation for just £29, saving you 57% off Rodial's price of £68.
The latest celeb trend and featured in the Daily Mail, 'dragon's blood' is the beauty product of the moment. Extracted from the sap of the Croton Lechleri tree, the red serum is organic and entirely natural. Containing antioxidants, it is thought to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - why not try it for yourself? Head to Harvey Nichols in central Edinburgh, and after a consultation with a friendly beautician, you'll lie back and relax with your 1-hour 'dragons blood' facial. The treatment includes a hydrating mask, 'plumping' facial massage and the application of a cleansing moisturiser. Better yet, if you buy two Rodial products on the day, you'll get an exclusive take-home gift. The treatment is valid in store on the following dates:
- 19th-22nd January
- 9th-12th February
- 16th-18th February
- 23rd -6th February
- 23rd-26th March
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Rodial to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.